I still can't believe how big Cole is. He is growing up too fast. This month seemed to go by even faster than last month.
Oct 25, 2011
8 months
So it has been a month since my last post. Life is crazy, what can I say. I find myself doing school work or curling up on the couch to watch my DVR list instead of posting. Fail, I know. So what have we been up to the last month. Cole got another tooth, his top right front tooth. There are two others about to come through as well. That makes 3 total with 2 more on the way. Cole had a low fever for a solid week. We thought he was sick at first, but we have decided it must have just been the teething. Did I mention that I think teething is a cruel joke for both child and parent. Bedsides teeth, Cole has been crawling and pulling up like crazy. He loves to hang out around the fire place. It is a challenge to keep him away from the water bowl. He still likes chasing the cats around and just playing with his toys. Luke and I are pretty sure that he will be walking before Christmas.
We took Cole to his 1st pumpkin patch/corn maze. It was fun just walking around and enjoying the nice fall weather. We went with our neighbor's Sarah, Josh and their son Nathan.
I still can't believe how big Cole is. He is growing up too fast. This month seemed to go by even faster than last month.
I still can't believe how big Cole is. He is growing up too fast. This month seemed to go by even faster than last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment