Halloween is such a great holiday!!! I have so many fond memories of trick or treating with my sister Caitlin and my childhood friend Terra Erwin. We knew exactly which houses gave the best candy and the most. Every year when we were done, we headed back to my house to start my favorite part...negotiations. We would spend at least an hour sorting and trading our candy. Even though Cole is only 8 months old, he already has a buddy to share Halloween with. Eventually, Cole and Nathan will be walking around our neighborhood in search of candy.
First thing this morning we were ready for Halloween. Luke took some pictures of Cole in his "Baby's First Halloween" outfit.
After work, we decided to take Cole downtown to the Fayetteville square to celebrate Halloween. Cole is really too little to trick or treat, but it was still fun seeing all the kids in their costumes and meeting up with some of our friends. We enjoyed dinner at Damgoode Pies (great pizza place off the square). As you can tell, Cole was pretty darn cute in his Incredible Hulk costume. I like to call him the Incredible Cole.
We tried to get a pic with our friends the Crawford family, but this was the best I got.
So these last pictures, I took a few weeks ago when we bought Cole's costume. I couldn't resist dressing him up. Incredible Cole!
Loving your blog! Especially loved the photo of him with the dogs. Squeeze that sweet little guy for me - he is too precious!
ReplyDelete