Nov 4, 2011

Four Fabulous Fall Videos

So Cole is still such a happy baby with the best smile. It melts my heart. He is in such a great mood in the mornings and normally still pretty happy in the evenings. I am not sure what I did to deserve him, but I sure to do love the little guy.
When Cole was little, Luke started rolling him from front to back and back to front as a game. For some strange reason, Cole loved it. In this clip Cole has the giggles from being rolled over and tickled. I call it "The Claw." You also have a good view of his new two top teeth.
This clip is from this evening. Cole finally has gotten the hang of the walker. We don't put him in that often,  but he sure knows how to have a great time when he is in it.
So this is the last video is from a few weeks ago. Cole enjoys joining Midnight and Maddie for meal time. When Cole hears their food bowl "clink,"  he crawls as fast as he can to the fireplace. It cracks me up. He loves to watch them eat and sometimes even tries to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment