Jan 28, 2012

11 months

My Little Man is almost a year old, and I can't believe it. Cole is grown up so much this month. In less than a month he has gone from being a crawler, to taking only a few steps, to being a solid walker. When he falls down now, he stands back up and starts walking again. Cole stills goes to bed around 7:15 each night and wakes between 5:15-6. If I could only get him to sleep from 7 to 7. He eats three meals a day and 1 snack. He is down to 1 bottle at Miss Debbies' house, and I still nurse him in the morning and at night. This month we added oranges, cuties, lima beans, kidney beans, yogurt, cheese, pita bread, spaghetti, noddles with a chicken sausage and read sauce, and cheese toast to the menu. The boy likes to eat!
 
 
 Cole has really started to interact and play more with his toys. He loves his mega blocks, balls, cars, a set of barnyard stuffed animals that make noises, a shape sorter, and SHOES. He has actually gotten the shape in the correct spot a few times. After a few times, he often just takes off the blue lid and then puts the shape into the yellow container. What can I say...he is a problem solver.
 
 
 

 Cole is a happy, fun, curious little guy. Out of all the toys, nothing beats spending time with Daddy. Luke is an amazing dad. It makes me smile how much Cole giggles and squawks when he is around Luke.
 
 
 Out of the four pets, Cole has found a friend in Midnight. Midnight puts up with far more than Maddie or the cats.
 
 

Cole is on the move for sure. It has been so neat to watch him learn to walk this month. I can't wait to see what next month and the following year brings. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the posts. He is growing up so fast. I hate we will miss his first birthday but I know he will be showered with love from everyone there.
    Aunt Megan

    ReplyDelete