On Christmas Eve I started reading the Hunger Games series. Which I must say was time well spent. Less than a week later, and I had finished reading all three books. Now I am counting down the days till March 23rd when the first movie comes out. Christmas day I got up and made pancakes for the Adams clan. Can I just say that besides bananas they are Cole's favorite food. After breakfast, we opened gifts. We had a fun time watching Cole with the wrapping paper. After presents, the boys took naps while I finished reading book one. For lunch we went out to one of the only restaurants ever open on Christmas Day...wait for it... Chinese. We spent the rest of the day relaxing.
At the restaurant, Cole had a blast playing with a straw and a Chinese scroll. What can I say, he is easily amused for sure.
The day after Christmas Luke and I got the best gift ever. Cole took his first few steps. Only 10 months old, and he is off.Overall we had a great Christmas, and it is truly one that I will always remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment