I am having the best time being at home with Cole this summer, but I can't believe it is already July. Luke and I are so lucky to have the summers off with Little Man. I look forward to making many more summer memories with Cole and Luke. Check out Cole's top 5 favorite summer activities.
#5 Playing with his Baby Einstein that he got from Aunt Caitlin
 |
| Playing with the rings |
 |
| Better yet trying to eat the monkey! |
 |
| Only Smiles of fun! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 Bouncing in his Jumper
 |
| This week Cole finally got the hang of jumping! |
 |
| He stays happy in the jumper while mama gets some chores done. |
#3 Swimming
 |
| Cole swimming for the first time on July 1, 2011 | | | | |
|
|
|
 |
| 1st official Adams' family pool day! |
 |
| I hope Cole will learn to love the water as much as I do! |
 |
| My two favorite water boys! |
#2 Playing with Friends
 |
| Cole playing with my oldest childhood friend, Terra Erwin |
|
 |
| Cole playing with my friend Melissa's son, Griffin |
|
 |
| Griffin is 7 months, and Cole is 4 months. It was so neat to watch them interact. |
 |
At the pool with my good friend Jessica
|
#1 Napping with Mama
 |
| Naps are the best! |
 |
| I can't get enough snuggles with little man |
No comments:
Post a Comment