Jul 8, 2011

Week in Review

So this week was full but fun. On Friday, we had dinner with some of our good friends Oliver and Kristal. We took Cole for his second swim of the year at Ollie's apartment, and then ate some yummy burgers. The evening ended with some dancing with Oliver's XBOX Kinect. Not sure if you have ever had the chance to play on a Kinect, good fun.

Mr. Cool Man wearing his shades!
Ollie, Luke, Kristal, and Cole

Saturday morning I went with Cole to the Farmer's Market with some friends. Later that afternoon, we went out to Centerton for Ashley and Bean's 4th of July Cookout. It was sorta funny though because this year they had it on the 3rd. This 4th of July was defiantly different with a baby. I spent the weekend worrying that with every "Boom" Cole was going to wake up from the fireworks. Little man slept like a champ though. Tuesday, Cole and I went over to our next door neighbors for a playdate. It is so nice that our neighbors have a little boy that is three weeks older then Cole. I hope Cole and Nathan will grow up to be good buddies.

Cole and Nathan meeting for the first time!
Cole and Nathan today!
Wednesday night was Trueblood (my summer TV show) and Sushi. My friend Ashley Jackson and I share a of love for Asian food, and we realized that we hadn't done girls night in a while. We made sushi rolls with cream cheese, avocado, cucumber, rice, and crab meat. Can you say YUM!
 
Yummy Sushi!



Tables are for losers...eating at the bar
Thursday was so nice outside that I needed an excuse to be in the sun...so I decided to mow the front yard and then wash my car and Luke's car. I spent the rest of the day playing with Little Man. Thursday night we drove up to Bentonville to see one of Luke's best guy friends baby girl. Baby Addison was born on July 6th, 6lbs 8oz. We are so excited that Cole will have yet another playmate. They are only 4 1/2 months apart. Congratulations Stephen and Kathy!

And the week ended with another playdate. My friend Krisha had a group of us over who all went to college and graduate school together. Her daughter is 3 weeks younger than Cole, and then my other friend Brittney's son is 5 weeks younger than Cole. Brittney and Krisha already had a kid each so when I found out last year they were pregnant with round two, I was really excited. I don't have to worry about Cole being short any buddies. 

Brittney, Krisha, and I








Cole and Owen
So after my eventful week, this weekend I am planning on just relaxing and hanging out at the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment