So I am a little late with posting Cole's 10 month pictures, so sorry. Cole weighs 23lbs 12oz. He still has only six teeth, but he did take his first steps yesterday. He has taken some more on and off again today. He has been crawling since 6 1/2 months so Luke and I both thought he would be walking by Christmas. I guess he proved us wrong by a day. I think Cole was content just crawling along and using things like the coffee table, chairs, couch, and fireplace to roam around. He has finally become a little more interested in moving without holding onto things.He is still going to bed around 7 each night and sleeping till 5:30 when he wakes up hungry. He often will go back down until 7 or 8. He is not a great napper. I can count on about one hour long nap and on a great day maybe 1 1/2 hour nap to 2. He has added a few new foods to the solid food list. He has started eating pancakes, bread, chicken, broccoli, carrots, baked apples. He still eats purred food but he always eats at least a few solid things each meal. Cole really enjoys feeding himself. His favorite is still bananas. He gets this huge grin on his face when he sees me get out a banana to cut. Check out my little man.
Sitting like a big boy!
Cole loves this monkey that one of my former students gave him as a gift. He wakes up every morning and grabs its tail and chats with it until I come to get him. It is really cute. He has a lamb that he is pretty fond of as well. But by far, the monkey is his favorite stuffed animal. It actually makes him smile when he sees it.
I just can't get enough of these pretty blue eyes!
Got to love this smile!
Grandma Camille come up for a three day visit to spend time with Cole.
Cole is starting to really enjoy being read to. He also enjoys just pulling off all the books from the shelf. Either way, I think he likes books!
I love and miss you guys. I love this. It makes it seem like we aren't so disconnected. He's getting big and always looks so happy. He's so stinkin' handsome.
ReplyDelete